Sunday 25 March 2012

no title, just an intro

Yes, okay so here it goes. The blog is not for anyone else but me. I needed a place to shared my thoughts and I figured since blogger is rarely used by youngsters, like myself, this would be the safest place to share my thoughts without them getting judged. Twitter is too public, Tumblr users are quite judgmental, and Facebook and the people on that website are the reason for my hiding.

I decided that a diary is just way too old fashioned and in all honesty my writing is crap. I TRY and write in cursive but it ends up looking like chicken scrach. And I realized long ago that writing on paper bores me and hurts my hand because i cant seem to get the words out as quickly as i would like.

This online blog is where I will shared my thoughts on the one that that has seem to kept me interested during the 14 years of my life and that would be fashion. Yes, I know, how cliché of myself. A fourteen year old girl obsessed with clothes and shoes that are too "mature" for herself (i'm not sure mature is the right word but i would describe the clothes and shoes that interest me would be the type of clothing and accessories that my father would not allow me to have possession over) but in reality i don't care. If anyone does end up reading this entry post, (which i secretly hope someone will, even after all that "this blog is for me bullshit") I thank you, for taking time out of you extremely industrious lives to read what this some-what socially awkward girl might have to say about pretty dresses and sparkly pants suits.

ps: i will probably get most of my pictures on tumblr though, just because i dont posses a Nikon (insert 5 diget numbers here) camera myself.

pss: if i do take pictures myself, is will probably be from my digital camera. hey, it may not be a Nikon but at least its handy.

psss: and i'll probably tell you that i own a certain picture and give credit wheres its needed, which will be on the bottom on the pictures probably (tumblr bitches go crazy for credit)

No comments:

Post a Comment