Monday 26 March 2012

hi i'm avarage...lol cory stop it

Oh teen sitcoms. Remember back in the day when out TV shows weren't based on cheating couples, and teen pregnancies or the unrealistic scenario of 2 teenage girls who suddenly become instant hip-hop stars? (YEAH, I'M TALKING ABOUT THAT SHITTY SHOW SHAKE IT UP. Not only do they have horrible actors, but they're opening tune is just awful.)

Now the fashion in that show isn't as bad, but it makes me wonder, will that be the next generation of what we call "vintage" clothing? If so, Uh-Oh we have a problem.

Remember shows like Boy Meets World, or That's so Raven and even Smart Guy! (T.J was the coolest kid ever. EVER.) I think to myself, what will the children of the future have learned from the T.v shows out now? HOW TO DANCE AND GET PREGOS, THAT WHAT.

I'm getting off topic. This was suppost to be and entry about Boy Meets World and how I would of loved to just raid Topanga's closet.


oh and since this is my blog and get to post whatever i want on it, here's another picture of Francisco Lachowski. Totally unrelated to Boy Meets World but you know...yolo.



i'm going to bed! it's 3:32am (it's summer in the Phils!) and i know i wont be able to wake up until noon tomrorrow. GOOD NIGHT MY LOVELY BLOG.
i should start signing my name out.

-Sam


No comments:

Post a Comment