Tuesday 27 March 2012

May the odds be ever in your favor!.... THEY NEVER ARE THOUGH

Good Morning! Or good afternoon I should day since in 3:21 in the afternoon here in the Philippines. I knew I knew i was going to end up waking in the evening. *signs*

Anyways, my Grandmothers sisters just arrived from Cebu! Did you know that by plane it takes 30 minutes but by boat a whole night? Talk about a mind fuck. They brought presents and they gave my sister and i  vintage looking bags that are just completely adorb. One is from Jessica Simpsons handbag line and the other is from Fossil. I'm no label snob so i take what i cant get! :D

On another note, i want to talk about the Hunger Games! I remember reading this book a year ago during my exams (i know, what was i thinking?) and I was completely hooked! YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PUT IT DOWN. So you could imagine my excitement when i found out they were going to make it into a movie! *fan-girl scream*

The movie, first off, what fantastic! The actors (yumm, Josh Hutcherson) were amazing and they no way in hell disappointed me! The girls were hot as hell and the boys even hotter!

One peice of clothing that i reallllllllllllllllllly liked was Katniss's "reaping" dress. That cute little blue number that she wore.


I would wear a pair of wedges, maybe a flora scarf and a BIG BIG sun hat with this dress.

Other than that, I was browsing the Nylon website this morning and I saw a photo shoot with the girls of The Hunger Games.

nylon tribute shoot


Surprise! Surprise! They're colour blocking! I just want to steal everything on this shoot. EVERYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment