Thursday 29 March 2012

just a couple of things that i managed to save...or will save


I went to the Thrift Store (or an UkayUkay is what they call it here) and i managed to pick up a could of really cool things.

The first things I found was this white dress shirt, and I think i picked it up because it reminded me of little bow peep. Why? Because of the collar! The fabric for it was also really thin which is really good because living in the Philippines is like living in a sauna. (But it's been raining for a couple of days now, so maybe a tropical sauna? idk) anyways, I got a little blazer because i mean, everyone needs a blazer! And i'm really happy with it also because the red adds a nautical theme to it and i don't have anything nautical in my closet yet. :)

I also bought a floral shirt because i just wanted a big button-down shirt that would look good with high top jean shorts. And just a cool 1959 inspired sweater (yes, i call it a sweater because it's quite thick) that kind of reminded me of Danny Zuko and Sandy Olssen walking down Malibu boardwalk, just chatting; so you know, the inner wannabe hipster in me took over and carried it to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment